A History of Growth
Headquartered in Fresno, California, PPI currently operates a Payroll division, a nationwide employer Tax Pay & File division, and a Software Development company. We have five offices throughout Central California, serve thousands of clients nationwide, and are comprised of nearly 100 employees.
Our founders sought to provide the industry standard for quality service and client satisfaction. Over the past 30 years, we have reliably delivered value-added, employer-focused products. It is a unique philosophy that continues to drive the Mission of PPI Today and it is why we build our
Our Mission Today
The mission of Payroll People Inc. Business Services is Making Business Easy. Since 1981 we have become the premier provider of payroll-related services, for businesses of all sizes, in every industry. We strive to exceed our Clients' expectation by providing them with the best in proven technology and timely, accurate service. Our employees are professionals who offer the best possible customer service in the industry, and we are happy to serve you, The PPI Way.
The Payroll People Inc. Way
The PPI Way is governed by one fast-held belief which is expressed in our purpose, values, code of conduct, standards, and direction. That belief is no less than the Golden Rule: do to others as you would have them do to you.
- Making Business Easy
Our Guiding Values
- Service – Service – Service
- An ethical company: we always take the high road
- Honesty and integrity
- Work ethic: we earn our way
- Trust: count on us, we are dependable
- Respect: we value and care for people
- Learning: brain power is our most important resource
- Optimism: tomorrow can be even better
- Fun: achievement together is worth celebrating
Our Code of Conduct
- We embrace nothing less than the Golden Rule both in our workplace and in the marketplace
- Our work is on-time
- Our work is accurate
- Our transactions are secure and confidential
- Our work is personalized because we care about each of our customers
- We embrace innovation for the sake of our customers' and our success
- We practice accountability to be professional
Within ten years we will be the dominant, independently-owned specialists for employers with 20-300 employees, managing their regulatory needs with the best trained and most knowledgeable people in the industry.
The PPI Way, it is why PPI has become the largest independent payroll processor in California over the last 30 years.
The PPI Advantage
Since 1981 Payroll People Inc. (PPI) has provided customized products and services that are competitively priced and professional Customer Support Representatives that are friendly and knowledgeable. Our processing facility is SSAE 16 certified for your security.
Making Business Easy since 1981, Payroll People, Inc. Business Services is the largest independent Workforce Management Solutions Company in California. Be a part of a privately-held company that still cares about its clients and strives to meet their needs with premier customer service paired with advanced business solutions!
We are currently seeking qualified individuals with proficiency in the following areas.
Strategic Account Executive
The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and cultivating new prospects from medium size business major accounts in your designated business territory, strategically collaborating to sell into potential new accounts and effectively closes sales. Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to drive territory revenue growth utilizing professional sales techniques. Since this position requires customer contact in the field, the ability and willingness to travel is critical.
The following items are key areas of focus for this expansion opportunity within the Central Valley (Fresno):
· Determines the best product and/or service offering to the customer based on customer’s needs/requirements and financial requirements
· Develop and maintain a sales plan for assigned territory/accounts that meets or exceeds his/her plans and grows market share within their assigned accounts. New business development of target accounts is a key activity
· Build a network in person and by cold calling into accounts at the C-level/decision makers
· Conduct daily sales appointments to prospective customers to promote and sell product and service offerings
· Strive to reach or exceed assigned sales goals
· Mine your prospective clients for referral business
· Minimum of 3-4 years of high level business experience
· Degree in Sales or Marketing
· HR, Human Capital Management, Workforce Management knowledge and experience
· Ability to work independently in addition to working in a collaborative team environment
· Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales plans (proven ranking charts a positive)
· B2B experience with executive C level individuals
· Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written)
· Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
· Ability to travel within assigned territory
· Base Salary PLUS Commissions
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· FSAs for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
· 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
· Life Insurance; Company-Provided and Optional
· Business Expense Reimbursement
We currently have openings in our Fresno and Bakersfield locations.
This is a full-time, exempt position.Back to top.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a successful team, or know someone who is, send your cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll People Inc. Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PPI has five offices throughout California to serve you better.
PPI standard hours of operation for all Departments are Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific, excluding holidays. During these hours, you may reach any person or Department by dialing (800) 2-PAYROLL